Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
TEN SMALL TOWNS, ONE GREAT COMMUNITY
Cooking oil DO’s and DON’Ts
* DON’T put grease or cooking oil down the sink, even if you
follow it with hot water or soap.
* DON’T flush cooking oil and grease down the toilet.
* DON’T put greasy foods down the garbage disposal.
* DO scrape leftover food into the trash before washing pots,
pans and dishes.
* DO use a fine-mesh strainer in your sink to prevent debris from
going down the drain.
* DO clean out leftover foods from your sink and dispose of in the
* DO recycle used cooking oil, fats and grease at the Recycling
Center in Keasbey!
How to recycle your used Cooking Oil:
1. Carefully pour cooled cooking oil into a large, sturdy
plastic or wax coated container.
2. Cap the container and store it in a cool, safe location
3. Don’t mix the contents with any other liquids or products
4. Once the container is full, bring it to the
Recycling Center in Keasbey.