June 30, 2022 8:00 AM
WOODBRIDGE HEALTH CENTER NOW OFFERS COVID-19 VACCINATION CLINICS APPT. REQUIRED
WOODBRIDGE HEALTH CENTER OFFERS FREE COVID-19 VACCINATION CLINICS:
The Woodbridge Health Department offers FREE COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic(s) administered by the Nursing Staff at the Health Center. Vaccination and getting a booster, along with other preventive measures like masking and avoiding large crowds and poorly ventilated spaces, remain our most effective methods for fighting COVID-19.
Wed., Feb. 1, 2023: 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM (Child Clinic: Age 6 Months to 11 Years). Appointment Required.
Tues., Feb. 7, 2023: 2:00 to 4:00 PM (Adult Clinic: Ages 12 and Up). Appointment Required.
The Health Department is now offering the new COVID BIVALENT Booster Vaccine. To be eligible to receive the BIVALENT Booster:
• You must have already completed a Primary COVID vaccine series to be eligible for the BIVALENT booster vaccine;
• The timing must be at least two months from your last vaccine dose or booster;
• If you’ve already had COVID, CDC recommends waiting 3 months before receiving the BIVALENT booster.
• You must be at least 12 Years-of-Age and older to receive the PFIZER BIVALENT Booster vaccine;
• You must be at least 18 Years-of-Age or older to receive the MODERNA BIVALENT Booster vaccine.
IMPORTANT NOTE: THE HEALTH DEPARTMENT WILL ADMINISTER THE MODERNA AND/OR PFIZER COVID-19 VCACCINES NOW AVAILABLE FOR CHILDREN 6-MONTHS TO 12 YEARS OF AGE. TO BE ELIGIBLE THERE MUST BE AT LEAST A TWO-MONTH INTERVAL AFTER A PRIMARY SERIES. Additionally, the CDC recommends a booster of Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine for children (age 5-11) at least five months after the final dose in the primary series. Children who are moderately or severely immunocompromised should receive the booster at least 3 months after the final dose in the primary series.
The Health Department requires pre-registration appointments for all vaccination and booster clinics. All visitors receiving a vaccination and/or booster will receive a FREE COVID-19 ATIGEN SELF-TEST KIT. Register by calling 732-855-0600 ext. 5004. Persons under 18 must be accompanied by parent or guardian. All clinics are at the Woodbridge Health Center located at 2 George Frederick Plaza, Woodbridge, NJ 07095.
Appointments are required – no walk-ins. To make an appointment call 732-855-0600 x 5004.