FREE COVID-19 VACCINES!
We are now offering the New COVID Bivalent booster vaccine at our township vaccination clinics (Woodbridge Health Department 2 George Frederick Plaza next to WHS and our main library).
The first one is scheduled for Thursday September 22nd from 4:00pm to 6:00pm.
Appointments are required – no walk-ins.
To be eligible to receive this new Covid vaccine:
- You must have already completed a primary COVID vaccine series to be eligible for the bivalent booster vaccine
- The timing must be at least two months from your last vaccine dose.
- If you’ve already had COVID, CDC recommends waiting 3 months before receiving the bivalent booster.
- You must be 12yrs and older to receive the Pfizer bivalent vaccine.
- You must be 18yrs and older to receive the Moderna bivalent vaccine.
To make an appointment call 732-855-0600 x 5004 (Joanne).