Library materials, with the exception of school summer reading list books, Wi-Fi hotspots, and museum passes, may be renewed at any library location regardless of point of circulation. Renewals can be made in person, through TeleCirc or online through the library catalog.
Most library items are eligible for automatic renewal, except the following:
- School summer reading books
- Wi-Fi hotspots
- Museum passes
- QuikRead books
- Inter-library loans (ILL)
- Any item that is reserved by another patron.
Items that have been reserved by another patron cannot be renewed by the current borrower and will not automatically renew either. Patrons are responsible for checking their library account and returning items that cannot be renewed.
If a patron in the library asks the circulation department to renew books the patron does not have with him / her, the department can do so upon presentation of the patron's library card or other valid form of identification.
- Approved - Board of Library Trustees - July 16, 2015
- Revised - Board of Library Trustees - March 21, 2019
- Revised - Board of Library Trustees - July 28, 2022